KC2008J Underground shotcrete machine, shotcrete manipulator for
Mining, articulated type, onboard air compressor
1, POTENTIAL made rigid chasss with floating axle, wheels type.
2, Articulated steering, 4-wheels drive.
3, Full hydraulic control, 4 section telescopic boom, advanced
4, Piston concrete pump, ensure the injection intensity and reduce
the plugging probability, maintain cost low.
5, Diesel engine and motor dual power, and diesel engine power can
be used for boom working in emergency state.
6, Onboard air compressor, equiped with high pressure cleaning
Shotcrete Robot Introduction:
1. It is equipped with unique protective cover, which can protect
the robot arm.
2. It adopts explosion-proof electrical design, which makes it
acceptable in underground coal mine.
3. It adopts independent hydraulic drive and 4 hydraulic legs,
which greatly improves the stability of the equipment during the
4. KPC-80 Shotcrete robot is suitable for spraying dry concrete,
wet concrete or wet and dry mixture.
Shotcrete Robot Application:
1. It can be used for slope stability (slope stability), excavation
and support, shotcrete support of small vertical shaft in tunnel,
coal mine or power station construction.
2. It is widely applied in mining well, railway, hydropower
station, urban construction and other engineering constructions.
3.KPC-80 Shotcrete robot is an ideal equipment for any working
space, even in narrow tunnel construction.
4-wheels driving/Articulated steering
Inner 3665mm / Ourter 6180mm
Height of feed
Theo. Puming Capacity
Max. output Pressure
4-cylinder liguid-cooled Diesel engine
Dosing Accelerator system
Wireless Remote Control
Controller + touch screen display
Shotcrete range of KC2008J
Dimensions of KC2008J